in its inaugural year, CSCC starts with a wealth of knife making
experience and technical knowledge. Principals, Wally Gardiner and
Joe Hufnagel are joined by Nine Master Cutlers who combine for over
300 years of knife making experience. By using the finest materials
available combined with the skill of years of experience, Canal
Street Cutlery is committed to fulfil our promise to our customers
of providing the finest US manufactured product available today.
you can expect from Canal Street Cutlery Co. LLC
1. True custom knives that are 100% hand assembled and finished.
2. The best natural and enhanced handle materials including bone,
horn, pearl, stabilized woods and hardwoods.
3. Classic and innovative designs finished with custom buffing and
beveling all parts, radiuses engineered for superior comfort and
4. Each knife serialized with a certificate of manufacture showing
year of completion along with a description of the handle and blade
5. Custom designed sheaths that truly fit the knife made of 100%
6. A key to the Canal Street Cutlery Co. knife numbering system.
7. Individual jewellers pouch or sleeve foil stamped with the Canal
Street Cutlery Co. Logo.
8. Gift box with a beautiful antique style label of the Canal Street